We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to strengthen our digital communication, joining us in the challenge to give voice to our projects, attracting and interacting with virtual communities without missing the complexity of the contexts and situations we work in.
Descrizione del ruolo
The Social Media Specialist will:
• Contribute to build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking and audience identification;
• Collaborate with other department (international projects; institutional relations,..) and COSV offices abroad to collect information, identify key messages and coordinate actions;
• Create editorial calendars;
• Generate, edit, publish and share on web and social channels daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action;
• Moderate user-generated content in line with COSV policy;
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
Titolo di studio: Laurea di primo livello
Lingue conosciute: Italiano; Inglese
• Knowledge of major social platforms and social analytics tools;
• Impeccable communication skills: writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
• Understanding of international cooperation and interested in international development issues
• Highly organized and exceptional planning capabilities;
• Positive attitude, highly motivated team player, detail oriented;
• Fluency in Italian and English.
Interested candidates meeting the above described qualifications should send their CV with a short cover letter by 15/11/2019 to email@example.com specifying Social Media Specialist/LNM in the email subject. Please note only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Profilo: Siamo un’organizzazione con personalità giuridica, fondata nel 1968, che si impegna per realizzare interventi di sviluppo e aiuto umanitario in Europa, Balcani, Africa Subsahariana e Medio Oriente.
Lavoriamo per la pace, il rispetto dei diritti umani e la tutela dell’ambiente, attraverso percorsi di sviluppo inclusivi, che si costruiscono attorno alla logica del partenariato e del networking.